Give now

Give now form


Gift Aid? *

Gift aid declaration


Tax Note: You must pay an amount of UK income tax and/or capital gains tax equal to the tax we reclaim on your donations and any other charitable giving in each tax year. Other taxes such as Council Tax and VAT do not qualify. If you make this declaration you should notify the church office if you change address or the Planned Giving Officer if you cease to pay sufficient tax.